Alexandra Moralesová works with 8mm and 16mm film, video, photographs and projection. She is interested in the principles of vision, viewing methods, narration and the issue of the archive. She studies at Film and TV School of the Academy of Performing Arts in Prague, Center for Audiovisual Studies (FAMU, CAS). According to Morelasova, the main motif of live performance is the remediation of the existing material (for example 8mm film, photography, diary and correspondence) and the de/construction through various ways of showing it.
- Rhus Typhina (2014) – with Georgy Bagdasarov
- Wash House (Prádelna) (2014)
- Garden No. 1 / Storytelling (2013)
- Blau Peru (2011)
- Shuttered Cut (Vlasy) (2011)
- Skin (Kůže) (2011)
- Nippon Love Hymn (2010)
- Interaction – Alexandra Moralesová: Shuttered Cut
- Diversity Versus Modesty – The Czech Contemporary Experimental Film Scene (Part Two)
- Matej Strnad (2013) „Alexandra Moralesová, František Týmal and Working with Film – Between Attitude and Platitude”, in. Rosenzveig, Eric and Pospiszyl, Tomas eds. (2013) CAS – Co to je? / What is it? Prague: NAMU, pp. 200-205.
- Alexandra Moralesová – Blau Peru Live Performance (2011) – Excerpt