The Buharov brothers have been working together over 15 years producing and directing several films and music projects (Pop Ivan). Their surrealistic avant-garde films dance on the edge of fine art and cinematic art with emphasis on social and political criticism.
Péter Lichter is a Hungarian experimental filmmaker, currently doing his Ph.D in film studies at Eötvös Lórád University, Department of Film Studies, Budapest. Usually he uses found footage super 8 and 35 mm material to create abstract and lyrical films.
Organizer: András Szirtes
Moderator: Anna Kádár film theorist
- Goodbye Mama! (1997)
- Hotel Tubu (2002)
- Oneheadword Protection (Egyvezérszavas védelem) (2006)
- Johnny and the goosies (Jancsika és libuskák) (2009)
- Mothmilk (Molytej) (2009)
- Tales for Cruel People (Mesék kegyetlen embereknek) (1999)
- Pure Virtual Function (2015)
- No Signal Detected (2013)
- Rimbaud (2014)
- Polaroids (Polaroidok) (2014)
- Pure Virtual Fiction (2015)
- Look inside the ghost machine (2012)
Location: Bem Cinema, Budapest, Hungary
Date: 6.00 pm – 8.00 pm, 7 March 2015.
Entry fee: 500 Ft
More information: facebook event.