Film screenings, poetry readings accompanied by live music, discussions and concerts – Budapest’s Toldi Cinema is hosting an experimental film event on February 3.
First Péter Lichter is introducing his new short film, Polaroids – a visual adaptation of Márton Simon’s poetry book, a collection of stories about metropolitan anxiety – and presents a selection of his previous works. Later on the there will be another selection showing the best experimental short films of Inforg Studio.
Márton Simon – poetry reading accompanied by live music
Péter Lichter: Polaroids (2014) – film screening
Q&A – Péter Lichter film director, Péter Benjámin Lukács sound engineer, Márton Simon poet (moderator: Gábor Gelencsér film theorist)
- Selection of Péter Lichter’s Films
- 77 years of déja vu (2006)
- Light Sleep (2009)
- Cassette (2011)
- Look Inside The Ghost Machine (2012)
- No Signal Detected (2013)
- Pure Virtual Function (2015)
- Inforg Studio – experimental films (1)
- Gyula Nemes: Parrot (1999)
- Sándor Kardos: Résfilm (2005)
- László Hegedűs 2: Poetry (2004)
- Péter Lichter: Rimbaud (2014)
- Inforg Studio – experimental films (2)
- Sándor Kardos: Metamorphoses (2009)
- Inforg Studio – experimental films (3)
- Lehel Oláh: Gubera (2003)
- Gyula Nemes: The Dike of Transcience (2004)
- Benedek Fliegauf: Trance (2005)
- Kornél Mundruczó: Little Apocrypha no.1 (2004)
- Marcell Iványi: Ballad (2006)
- Inforg Studio – experimental films (4)
- Lehel Oláh: After 5 Before 6 (2000)
- Lili Kedves: Flakon (2001)
- Bence Fliegauf: Talking Heads (2001)
- Krisztián Károly Köves: Tóbi (2004)
Location: Toldi Cinema, Budapest, Hungary
Date: 8.30 pm 3. February 2015.
More information: facebook event.